The Monoposto Racing Club will be hosting a free seminar for new (and not so new) single seater racing cars. This will be held on the Sunday afternoon (26th February) of the Race Retro show at Stoneleigh Park near Coventry.
The seminar will include advice on:-
- Choosing, buying and preparing a racing car
- Equipment - race kit, tools, trailers and towing and transponders
- Race day procedure - setting up, scruitineering, practice and the race
- Race craft - flags, driving standards, being quick, the start, passing and do's and don'ts
- Admin - licences, ARDs, Regulations, Officials, Membership etc
- Useful contacts - spares, race parts, teams and where to get help and advice