The Spa Summer Classic Log Book_2014 contains all the information competitors and visitors need for a straightforward trip to Spa-Francorchamps. Pay close attention to the pages relating to Race suits/boots/gloves and fire extinguishers.
There are two test sessions on the Thursday which are booked on a cash basis, first come first serve at 100 Euros per session. One from 11:25 to 11:55 and another from 16:15 to 16:45.
Updated event documents are attached:
- Spa 2014 Entry List Issue TWO
- Spa 2014 Garage Allocations Issue TWO
- Changes from Issue ONE are shown in yellow. PLEASE CHECK YOUR ENTRY DETAILS & GARAGE NUMBER!
Other key points:
- We have one space left in the entry list. There is also at least one truck space available. Please contact me immediately if you want details of these.
- Tyres & Fuel:
- Avon Tyres: BMTR will be in attendance supplying Avon Tyres. They have only limited truck space so you must contact them prior to the event if you will need tyres. Contact Paul Smith email@example.com
- Sunoco Fuels: Anglo American Oil are supplying F3 Cup fuel. They can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you or your Team have not received your vehicle passes, please contact me. Personnel passes are issued at Signing On
- If you plan to arrive at the circuit after 6.00pm on Thursday you will need to be scrutineered before Qualifying on Friday morning. If you have not already done so please let me know so that we can alert the Organisers.
- Remember to bring your licence and a note of your transponder number with you when you Sign On
- I will be at the circuit from Wednesday evening, based in Garage 20. If you need to contact me during the event; call or text me on +44 7770 368 648.
Please contact me if you have amendments to your entry details or queries about the event.
Monoposto Racing Club
Administrator & Championship Co-ordinator
1 The Applegarth
Tel/Fax: 01327 843056
Mob: 07770 368648