This single day event takes place at Croft Circuit on the 28th August as part of the Battle of Britain race weekend.
There is a 1 x 15 min qualifying and 2 x 15 min races, with the grid for race 2 being decided by the finishing positions of race 1.
- Paddock Plan - Monoposto has been allocated Paddock C, which will be vacated by the Porsches racing only on the Saturday
- Entry List (as at 22/08/16)
- Final Instructions
- Timetable 2016 *
- Organising Club: Darlington & District Motor Club
- Circuit Website: Croft
- Lap Records : Moto 1000 - F3 - 1600 - Moto 1400 - 2000 - 1800 - Classic
* There is a 15 minute dedicate practice session for Monoposto on the Saturday evening (17.30 - 17.45) which is £ 60 extra for those who want to do it. Otherwise, all Monoposto sessions are on the Sunday.
There is additional Testing available on Friday 26th August, but from the timetable it would appear that the sessions will be shared with closed wheel cars competing that weekend (MG's / Porsches / NSSCC), plus anyone else who turns up. Book directly with the circuit in advance.
- Cars - 5 x 30 minute sessions - £125.00 plus VAT = £150.00
- Bikes - 5 x 30 minute sessions - £125.00 plus VAT = £150.00
- Sidecars - 4 x 20 minute sessions - £95.00 plus VAT = £114.00
Don't get caught out with regulation changes... some people had helmet and FHR (HANS) issues at Oulton Park... so try our helpful guide to some of those 2016 preparations.
MORE NEWS..... MORE NEWS..... MORE NEWS..... MORE NEWS.... HERE