|1-2||27/28 April||MSVR||Donington Park National||Entry Form|
|3-4||11/12 May||MSVR||Brands Hatch GP||Entry Form|
|5-6||1/2 June||MSVR||Brands Hatch Indy||Entry Form|
|NC||14/15/16 June||Roadbook||Spa Francorchamps||Entry Form|
|7-8||13 July||MSVR||Oulton Park International||Entry Form|
|9-10||3 August||MSVR||Castle Combe||Entry Form|
|11-12||17/18 August||MSVR||Silverstone Arena GP||Entry Form|
|13-14||7/8 September||MSVR||Snetterton 300||Entry Form|
|NC||28/29 September||TBA||TBA||Entry Form|
- 2013 St. Cross Electronics Mono Championship including 14 rounds, with 12 scores to count.
- Event Formats:
- Double Header: one qualification session, two races
- Twin Header: two qualification sessions, two races
- TBA = To Be Announced
- Championship events are scheduled to have entry divided by class into two grids, except for Silverstone GP
- Non-championship events will have the entry combined in a single grid.
- Championship qualification sessions and races will be scheduled as at least 15 mins; Silverstone GP 20 mins
- Non-championship qualification session and race lengths will vary.
- Monoposto Racing Club is responsible for controlling all the sporting, technical, financial and calendar matters of the 2012 Monoposto Championship, including entry arrangements for races.
- Individual races are organised by MSVR, Roadbook and others. Races may be subject to cancellation, abandonment, postponement or change.
This is a Provisional Calendar. Event dates, venues and formats may change, be deleted or additions made. 2013 Championship Regulations are subject to MSA approval.