2014 St. Cross Electronics Monoposto Racing Club calendar
|TEST||20 March||DON||Donington Park||Entry Form|
|1-2||5/6 April||MSVR||Snetterton 300||Entry Form|
|3-4||26/27 April||MSVR||Donington Park||Entry Form|
|5-6||24/25 May||MSVR||Rockingham Int||Entry Form|
|7-8||14/15 June||BARC||Thruxton||Entry Form|
|NC||27/28/29 June||Roadbook||Spa Francorchamps||Entry Form|
|9-10||19 July||MSVR||Oulton Park Int’l (DH)||Entry Form|
|NC||20 July||CSCC||Mallory Park||Entry Form|
|11-12||16/17 August||MSVR||Silverstone GP (DH)||Entry Form|
|13-14||13/14 September||MSVR||Brands Hatch GP||Entry Form|
|TT1||4 October||CCRC||Castle Combe (DH)||Entry Form|
|TT2||18 October||CSCC||Snetterton 200 (DH)||Entry Form|
|NC||22/23 November||MSVR||Brands Hatch Indy||Entry Form|
- 2014 St. Cross Electronics Mono Championship including 14 rounds, with 12 scores to count.
- Event Formats:
- Double Header: one qualification session, two races
- Twin Header: two qualification sessions, two races
- Quad Header: two qualification sessions, four races
- TBA = To Be Announced
- Non-championship events will have the entry combined in a single grid.
- Championship qualification sessions and races will be scheduled as at least 15 mins; Silverstone GP 20 mins
- Non-championship qualification session and race lengths will vary.
- Monoposto Racing Club is responsible for controlling all the sporting, technical, financial and calendar matters of the 2014 Monoposto Championship, including entry arrangements for races.
- Individual races are organised by MSVR, BARC, Roadbook, CCRC, CSCC and others. Races may be subject to cancellation, abandonment, postponement or change.
This is a Provisional Calendar. Event dates, venues and formats may change, be deleted or additions made. 2014 Championship Regulations are subject to MSA approval.