Testing

Only things to do with Monoposto please
RedRedWine
Mechanic
Mechanic

Testing

Postby RedRedWine » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:42 pm

Shenstone & District Car Club (with the aid of 2 former Mono competitors) run a monthly test session on the 2nd Thursday of each month at Curbrorogh Sprint Course. We ran in every month this year. There is obviously only 1 car on the track at any time, and it can be used as a tight circuit or figure of 8, or the first fast corner can be used. If anybody thinks it's unsuitable for circuit cars, we have this year had a Williams FW07 using it, and in the past a few Group C cars. The cost is £70, so it may be a useful way to check that things are working. please email me tony.cotton@talk21.com with any queries, or to book ring Ray Rowan on 07939 653363.
Tony Cotton
Accepting reality with stoicism

schomosport
Recovery
Recovery

Re: Testing

Postby schomosport » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:27 am

Thanks Tony that's helpful. I have often been frustrated by not having anywhere to run and check short of a full blown test session.
Schomosport

schomosport
Recovery
Recovery

Postby schomosport » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:29 am

Come to think of it, could someone in Admin please move this to somewhere that doesn't auto delete after 60 days. Thanks.
Schomosport

RedRedWine
Mechanic
Mechanic

Postby RedRedWine » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:12 pm

Mark - I've got no chance doing that because my computers seem to have fallen out with the forum software and I get masses of blank screens when I try. The easiest way is that I will try to remember to bump the topic once every couple of months
Tony Cotton
Accepting reality with stoicism

Return to “For Sale”